HaPPy BirThday To Me

HaPPy BirThday To Me :: :D

Am only sharing my birthday cake image because its very much special for me guys
Devil's Birthday celebrated In NoiDa, I had fever in that day, but my b'day celebrated just because of my friends @Harsh Parkash, @Priya Tomar, @Ali, @Rahul Negi, @Utkarsh Singh Tomer annnnnnnnnnnnnd ME haha
very very thankful to all of you guys, maine toh socha tha ki mera B'day bekar ho gya because of my fever but tum logo ne special bana diya.



and special thanks to my brother my love @Utkarsh Singh Tomer always love u brother

7 September

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy birthday meri jaan , tum jiyo hazaron saal , saal ke sin ho 50 ,0000......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU <3..<3

love u a lot....mmmuuuuuaaaaahhhhh.....
Anonymous said…
love u 2 meri jaan
Anonymous said…
Rishi Bawa happy Bday us din bhi bola tha aur ek bar phir happy Bday hahaha ......
Kabhi aap devil ke pichhe kabhi devil aap ke piche..

Goldy